Friday, September 9, 2011

MariaB ENG1B

Hi,
I am Maria Barrera, I came from Mexico five years ago. My parents and brothers were living here before me. It means that I was living by myself in my native country. I decided to stay there because I wanted to finish my studies and finally I could achieve my goal. Now, I want to transfer my credits to San Jose University. Something else about me is that I have two children who are my motivation, and I want to be a role model for them.Of course, I love reading and writing even though it is very difficult for me because English is my second language.

1 comment:

  1. Maria,

    Thank you for sharing your personal story about yourself. It must of been hard to be in a Mexico while your family was here. Im glad to knw that your kids are your motivation, as for me my kids are mine as well.

    Sheila S

    ReplyDelete